We only ship to England, Scotland and Wales. (Due to Brexit we do not ship to ANY part of Ireland.
- Delivery is free for non pallet orders over £125 (EX VAT)
- Cut off for same day despatch is 1pm (weekdays only).
Delivery to most parts of Scotland is a three day service.
- You may be asked to sign for your item before a courier leaves it.
- Weekend orders (after 1pm Friday) will be dispatched the following Monday.
- We require a valid UK phone number to give to our couriers in case they need to contact you.
DPD 2 Day Small Parcel Service
We offer a click and collect service for all our goods.
- Collection hours are from 8.30 - 4pm WEEKDAYS ONLY (3.30pm Friday).
- You'll get an email to tell you when your items are picked and ready to collect.
- PLEASE PLACE THE ORDER BEFORE YOU SET OFF.
Right to Cancel
You are required to send the items back at your own cost.
Unwanted items that are returned will be charged with a 40% restocking fee.
We will also charge a restocking fee (40%) for any order that is part returned (I.E some of the order is used or not wanted). This policy is only valid for 30 days after the order is placed. We would not accept returns back outside of this period.
Are you new here? Confused by anything you see?
Here are a few of our common questions, hopefully they'll help you out.
I'm not a tradesperson can I use your trade counter?
Of course you can! We are open to anyone who wants to pay us a visit!
Why is shipping so expensive?
Why am I being charged a surcharge on a 'free delivery'
Some products are collect only. How does that work?
We do have products for sale that may fall into certain categories:
- They are large and heavy (IE Plasterboard or security sheets)
- They contain chemicals (IE spray glue)
- They are packed in bags that mean they can be shipped via pallet only (IE bags of plaster / render)
These items can be:
- Collected from us in your own transport, much like any DIY store.
- We can arrange delivery of some items via a pallet courier (this is never a cheap option).
- You can walk in and buy them at our trade counter and take them away there and then.
If the product you are interested in has this option please just call us.
We'll help you to get the order sorted, as quickly, easily and cheaply as possible.
Minimum Order Value
This is currently set to £8 EX VAT & EX Shipping. On orders that are delivered.
There is no minimum value on orders that are collected from Profilestore.
It is not cost effective for us to process any orders under this value.
Do we offer discount or 30 day terms?
Can I place an order over the phone?
Is the product in stock?
Most of our products will have this below them:
This shows the item is in stock and ready to purchase
The quantity in stock is shown ABOVE the price.
The stock levels are updated ever hour so are always accurate.
However, if you see this:
Do I have to buy boxes of items?
Where can I get an invoice for my order?
How do collections work?
How amazing does your trade counter look?
It looks flaming amazing! Come and see it for yourself!
Profilestore's thin coat galvanised steel corner bead.
Low cost, great quality!
- 1 length
- 3 m